3/10/2012

Another inspiration

I'm knee-deep in the script to issues 4 and 5 and just realized something. I've known from the get go that big inspirations for Tart were Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Sandman. But going through these scripts I noticed another: Burn Notice.

Tart goes through her situations, and escapes jams in many ways similar to Michael Westen. If you haven't watched, I highly recommend it. It's funny, often surprising and very entertaining. Start from the beginning, though, as the web of intrigue keeps moving up, and up and up the ladder.

Most importantly; it has Bruce Campbell and knows how to use him.

Now that this commercial for Burn Notice has come to an end, I'll just tease that some news about Tart in physical form may be coming soon. I'll let you know details as soon as they are concrete, and I'm allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment